Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Years New Beginnings


New Year is a time for reflection and to look forward to the New Year. I never would have imagined ringing in the New Year in Palm Springs area. It has been quite a year to say the least. This year I took a leap and move to SoCal for a new job and a new adventure. I can say after this year I now know what 120 degrees feels like and what it means to be hot! This was the first move for myself and I am glad for the journey. I can’t say what is next but I am enjoying it while it lasts. I have been trying to take advantage of Disneyland at my doorstep when I can.

This year was full of firsts for me as well. I finally made it to Disney World for the first time and universal Studios on an amazing vacation. It was one of the best times I have had in a long time and full of excitement and new memories made. I am sure for next year I am going to make sure I make it back for a reprise.

I am looking forward to what is in store. Its never a dull moment and life is full of the adventures. Everyday I am reminded that I don’t need anyone to make me happy, It’s about taking the happiness inside and having someone to share that with. Here’s to the New Year and many new memories ahead! 

No comments:

Post a Comment